Be True To Your Dreams

Charter Of Compassion Video

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yahoo Answers-From Fear To Love


I'm a christian and I fear everybody I love will suffer from judgment day, how do I save them?
I am a christian and I want everybody I love to avoid going to hell after judgment day, but my government tells me I should respect freedom of religion and everyone should follow their own religion. However, in the ten commandments, God said "thou shalt not worship false gods". Therefore, most of the world's population is going to hell after judgment day. How do I convince them on the right track?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

A. Every man makes their own decision in life and their salvation is between them and God. We provoke Gods love through our prayers but no man can give a ransom for their brother

No comments:

Post a Comment